Salad Edition: Elevating Food As A Source Of Self Love
About The Book
We all have busy lives. Work, kids, deadlines, chores, business meetings and paperwork that often takes a priority. We want to feel good, be healthy, look radiant and enjoy the food we eat, but our lives are just too full with all the other stuff. The quality of the food we eat suffers and healthy eating often takes a back seat, as we skip meals and convenient food gets chosen. We drive through fast food windows, microwave, take out and grab the easiest and quickest thing to eat.
Present food problem solved, but we fall short when it comes to eating nourishing and delicious, satisfying meals that will sustain us and makes us feel good in our bodies. Eating foods for convenience will eventually take its toll on our physical and emotional health. We wonder why we can’t lose weight, our energy is low and our cravings are high as we raid the snack closet for a late night fix and then we are hard on ourselves the next day. When we don’t feed our bodies what it needs, we find ourselves in an endless cycle of dieting, deprivation and low self esteem.
That is why I wrote this eBook. Solving the healthy home cooked meal problem is not as difficult as you may think and can be solved with some planning ahead, not too much time in the kitchen and leaving you feeling great.
THIS eBOOK IS FOR YOU IF…
- You are looking for recipes that are easy to follow and enhances your plate?
- You want to eat foods with no refined sugars, free of food dyes, preservatives, gluten free, dairy free and made with real ingredients?
- You want to eliminate confusion and create radiance by indulging in gorgeous, healthy, clean eating?
- Your are overwhelmed with all the recipes out there claiming to be easy and healthy? But don’t know if they taste good?
- You have difficulty sticking to healthy habits while maintaining a busy life?
Then this eBook is for you!
As someone who was once stuck in the endless “dieting” yoyo, it’s no surprise that I ate a lot of “salad”. Without the time or inclination to use my imagination and creativity to make a really great meal that was nutritionally balanced and made my plate sing.
Lettuce is just…well lettuce. It’s hard to get excited about ripping open a bag and calling it a meal. As I navigated through my own nutritional shortcomings and overcoming my ideas of what a healthy meal is I discovered a rainbow of gorgeous, colorful and fragrant ingredients that are delicious and satisfying nutritionally and soulfully.
Meet your New Favorite Self Love One-Dish meals! These substantial salads are the answer to your prayers when you need something super nutritious that’s ready fast. I love these recipes! Great for weekly meal prep. Just prepare, store, combine and mix in the dressing when you are ready for a delicious balanced meal. The salads in this eBook can also easily be doubled to take to work or have ready for dinner at the end of a long day. Just add some additional clean protein of your choice and they’re ready to eat, beautiful and satisfying.
I’m so happy that my eBook is finally available to share.
- 4 OF MY HEALTHY GO TO DIPS
- 4 OLD CLASSICS LIKE YOUR GRANDMOTHER WOULD MAKE BUT GIVEN A CLEAN INGREDIENT MAKEOVER
- OVER 25 SEASONAL AND SEXY SUPER FOOD SALADS
- SUGAR FREE
- HEALTHY FATS
- CLEAN INGREDIENTS
- FULL COLOR PHOTOS
- EASY TO FOLLOW RECIPES
- TESTED AND DELICIOUS
- TIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU FEEL YOUR BEST THROUGH CLEAN EATING
Planning ahead and using clean fresh ingredients in your cooking is a form of self love and don’t you deserve to love yourself?